Terms and Conditions
1.1 In these Terms:
“Company” means Trace ‘n Chase Private Company
“Customer” means the purchaser of Goods from the Company.
“Goods” means all goods sold and/or delivered by the Company to the Customer.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions of sale.
2.1 These Terms apply to all the sales of Goods by the Company.
2.2 No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these Terms is binding on the Company unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
2.3 The Customer acknowledges that no employee or agent of the Company has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the Goods or the sale of the Goods other than as contained in these Terms.
3.1 Prices are determined at the time of order and are subject to change without notice.
3.2 Prices are final and include all government and state taxes and any other cost incurred until delivery to the Customer’s designated point of delivery.
3.3 The Company reserves the right to cancel any sale based on incorrect pricing on its website at the time of order.
3.4 Transactions should always be made in good faith as both the Company and Customer intended. If you see an item that is mispriced, fraudulent, misidentified, or is otherwise listed in error, please contact us to alert us of the issues. Sales made in error may be canceled and reversed at our discretion.
4.1 Payments are to be made to the Company without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
4.2 A deposit of 100% of the invoice price must be paid when placing an order.
4.3 All Sales are Final, including orders that include items/products that are marked “Coming Soon” or “Pre-order”.
5.1 The Customer is given the opportunity to choose his preferred shipping method. The Company regularly offers shipping options via Hellenic Post, DHL, TNT/FEDEX and local pickup. The Company has to follow the Customer’s instructions regarding shipping and ship the Customer’s order using the Customer’s preferred shipping method at all times.
5.2 In the case of local pickup, the Customer has to visit the Company’s registered address to pickup the order. Alternatively, the Customer can send an authorized representative to pickup the order on the Customer’s behalf. Finally, by choosing the “local pickup” method of shipping, the Customer reserves the right to instruct its own shipping company to pick up the order.
5.3 All Customers will be notified for the exact delivery period before shipping of the Goods. The estimated period of delivery for all Customer orders is between two (2) and twenty (20) working days, depending on Customer’s stated shipping address.
5.4 The estimated period of delivery stated above is not binding for the Company under any circumstances.
Items marked as “Oversized Item” come with a flat shipping fee as follows: Greece – €19.99, Εuropean Union – €19.99, Rest of the World – €19.99. The flat oversized item shipping fee will be applied to each order as an addition. The flat oversized item shipping fee is waived when the order total qualifies for free shipping.
6.1 Legal and beneficial ownership of the Goods will pass to the Customer on delivery of the Goods at the Customer’s designated point of delivery.
7. Risk and Insurance
7.1 The Goods are entirely at the risk of the Customer from the moment of delivery to the Customer’s point of delivery or on collection.
7.2 The Company must, at its own expense, maintain the Goods and insure them for the benefit of the Customer against theft, breakdown, fire, water and other risks as until the moment of delivery to the Customer.
8. Inspection and Returns
8.1 Unless the Customer has inspected the Goods and given written notice to the Company within 2 days after collection or delivery that the Goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the Goods are deemed to have been accepted in good order and condition.
8.2 In case that the Goods are proven to not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions, the Customer shall return the Goods and the Company will replace the Goods without any additional charge to the Customer.
8.3 For all orders of sealed manufacturer Goods proven to have defects, the Customer needs to address any issues of quality or quantity directly with the manufacturer of the Goods.
8.4 For all orders of Goods that come with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA), the Customer should address any issue regarding the said Goods and the relative COA with the company issuing the COA.
8.5 The Company does not accept returns for all orders of Goods that are considered raw, opened, non-sealed Goods, such as raw trading cards, raw trading cards lots, among others. The Customer should to inspect the condition of the Goods through the images provided by the Company. For any questions regarding such Goods’ condition, the Customer should contact the Company before placing an order. By placing an order for such Goods, the Customer accepts the description as presented on the Company’s website.
9.1 All Sales are Final, including orders that include items/products that are marked “Coming Soon” or “Pre-order”.
9.2 No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of the Company (which is at the Company’s sole discretion). If such consent is given it is, at the Company’s election, subject to the Company being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not more than 20% of the total invoice price of the Goods).
10. Limited Liability
10.1 These Terms do not affect the rights, entitlements and remedies conferred by the Trade Practices Act 1974.
10.2 The Company is not subject to, and the Customer releases the Company from, any liability (including but not limited to consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the Goods. The Customer acknowledges that the Company is not:
(a) responsible if the Goods do not comply with any applicable safety standard or similar regulation; and
(b) liable for any claim, damage or demand resulting from such non-compliance.
10.3 If any statutory provisions under the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other statute apply to the contract between the Company and the Customer (Contract) then, to the extent to which the Company is entitled to do so, the Company’s liability under the statutory provisions is limited, at the Company’s option, to:
(a) replacement or repair of the Goods or the supply of equivalent Goods; or
(b) payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the Goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and in either case, the Company will not be liability for any consequential loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage.
11.1 All Goods supplied are covered by such warranties as are specified by the manufacturer and supplied subject to the product standards detailed by the manufacturer.
11.2 On discovery of any defect in the Goods, the Customer must immediately notify the Company in writing of such defect. The Customer must not carry out any remedial work to alleged defective Goods without first obtaining the written consent of the Company to do so.
12. Force Majeure
12.1 The Company will not be liable for any breach of contract due to any matter or thing beyond the Company’s control (including but not limited to transport stoppages, transport breakdown, fire, flood, earthquake, acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages, wars, riots or civil commotion, intervention or public authority, explosion or accident.
13. Waiver of Breach
13.1 No failure by the Company to insist on strict performance of any of these Terms is a waiver of any right or remedy which the Company may have, and is not a waiver of any subsequent breach or default by the Customer.
14.1 If any provision contained in these Terms is held by a court to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions are not affected.
15. Governing Law
15.1 These Terms and the Contract shall be governed by the law of Greece and the parties submit to the courts of Thessaloniki, Greece in respect of any dispute arising.
Live Breaks Annex
- All random team / random division breaks matching buyers with the respective teams / divisions will happen through randomizing the two lists (buyers and teams/divisions) 3 times on random.org on live stream at the beginning of each break.
- All random hit breaks matching buyers with individual hits will happen through randomizing the two lists (buyers and hits) 3 times on random.org on live stream at the end of each break.
- Whatever team is listed on the card is the team that gets the card. We will not take into consideration what uniform the player is wearing or which team the player is currently play for.
- If we pull a card that is not from a professional team and shows a player in their College uniform and does not list their professional team the card would go to the team they play for on the day of the break. If they are currently not on a team and wearing a college uniform on a college card, we will randomize the card on random.org 3 times and the card will go to the top spot. If they are a retired player in a College uniform on a College card the card will go to who they played for the longest during their professional career.
- If we pull a card that includes 2 or more players from different teams, the card will be randomized among the teams included on the card on Random.org and randomize 3 times. After the 3rd time the team in the top/first spot will receive that card.
- Any cards that need to be randomized (Panini Rewards Points, non-sports cards, etc.) will be determined by including all teams on Random.org and randomize 3 times. After the 3rd time the team in the top/first spot will receive that card.
- All hits will be shipped in top loaders or magnetic cases.
- By taking part in any of our breaks you are not purchasing an Individual Card, Box or Case.
- All Live Breaks will be broadcasted live on our YouTube channel on the Friday after the break is full.
- YouTube channel link: Trace ‘n Chase on YouTube
- Each Saturday Live Break session will start at approximately 19:00 CET
- If you can’t join us for the live stream don’t worry the video will be uploaded on our YouTube Channel right after the break is over and can be viewed whenever you want. It will be titled the same as the title of the break followed by the break date.