For the third consecutive year, Trace ‘n Chase is a proud official sports memorabilia partner for “Sharing is Caring”, the biggest online charitable auction in Greece that will run until the 1st of December and we were honored to participate in a featured story of SKAI TV on the #Atairiastoi TV show for the event!
Following the great success of the event in 2019, 2021 and 2022, the charitable online auction “Sharing is Caring” is coming back to spread joy, hope and happiness in times when we all need it the most!
This initiative supports 12 non-profit organizations and philanthropic initiatives and is one of the most significant silent auctions ever held in Greece, featuring over 50 items of sports memorabilia from Greek and international top athletes, global stars, hall of famers, Olympians, teams, and much more.
Worldwide sports fans will have a chance to bid and to acquire the following very special items among many more other:
- A Giannis Antetokounmpo Black Champions Limited Edition Signed Basketball
- A Wilson Panini Authentic Signed Basketball by Luka Doncic of the Dallas Mavericks
- A Cristiano Ronaldo Autographed Soccer Ball from the 2022 World Cup in Qatar
- A Mitchell & Ness Authentic Signed Black Swingman Jersey by Gold Olympic Medalist and NBA All- Star Vince Carter of the Toronto Raptors
- A Dallas Mavericks Mitchell & Ness Blue Swingman Jersey signed by Dirk Nowitzki
- A Floyd Mayweather Jr. Autographed Everlast Vintage Boxing Glove with a “50-0 TBE” inscription, authenticated by TRISTAR
- A Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tom Brady Signed Helmet (Grey)
- A Muhammad Ali Autographed Everlast Boxing Glove, authenticated by Beckett
- A Spalding basketball signed by the European Champion with the Greek National Team, Fanis Christodoulou
- A Marvels Avengers Iron Man – Robert Downey Jr. Signed Helmet
The Silent Auctions will run until December 1st and by entering www.navarinochallenge.com/auctions, participants will be able to place any kind of bid for the item they wish to acquire via e-mail with no payment required. Each user who takes part in the process remains anonymous. At the end of the auctions, all e-mails of participants will be opened and checked.
The highest bidders will be the winners of the respective items. The announcement of the winners will be made on the event’s social media platforms, as well as with personal information about the payment method. Payments will be made directly to the institutions and the winner will have a specific period of time to deposit the money. Upon confirmation of the deposit by the non-profit institution, the organizer will inform the winner on how to receive the won item. In the event of the first winner not paying the amount within the specified period of time, then the winning place will be taken by the participant with the next highest bid.
A big thank you to ActiveMedia Group and to Navarino Challenge for carefully organizing such a tremendous initiative!
Keep up with all products, blog posts and news posted on our website.